FREE SHIPPING + NO TAX ENDS SOON (Typically Ships in 4-6 Weeks or Less)
- INCLUDES: (2) Single Gliders and (1) Two Tier End Table
- LEAVE OUTSIDE YEAR-ROUND - 100% Maintenance Free with All-season Protectants built into the material. Our patio furniture is 100% solid through and will not discolor.
- ULTIMATE RELAXATION - An Excellent Addition To Your Home's Appeal. No Wet Cushions Needed!
- MAXIMUM UV FADE AND CORROSION PROTECTION - Featuring UV Shield 3.0 Technology Color Guard. PolarPro Tested in -20℉ North American Winters! Incredibly Durable - Includes Pool & Sea Living Friendly + Rust Resistant 316 Marine Stainless Hardware
- 20 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - Constructed of Ultra Premium 95% High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Poly Lumber. Weighing 124lbs Excellent in windy regions. Extremely easy 10-15 minutes assembly time.
- DIMENSIONS: 30"W x 31"D x 42"H
- SEAT: 23.5"W x 19"D x Height from ground: 17"H
- END TABLE: 23.5"W x 17.5"D x 22"H
- COMMERCIAL & WHOLESALE PRICING AVAILABLE
- Have ANY Questions? (#) 1-760-833-2969
- We Have Locations in Wisconsin, Florida, California, Iowa, and New York
- Due to the global health pandemic of COVID-19 orders may ship later than expected.
Current ship dates are estimated and are not exact. Orders may ship longer than expected due to the global health pandemic and shortage of high density polyethylene. All orders cancelled before the latest estimated ship date will incur a 30% cancellation and restocking fee.
Q: Will DuraWeather Poly Lumber fade, crack, or rust? DuraWeather Poly is 95% premium high density polyethylene with all-season additives that enable our Adirondack chairs and outdoor poly furniture to not fade, crack, peel, or warp. While our poly lumber is virtually indestructible, our 316 stainless steel hardware resists rust and corrosion, making it the ideal maintenance free patio furniture.
Q: How long do hammocks take to ship and what is the assembly time? Our hammocks and stands are shipped within 24 to 48 hours and assembly time is only 3 minutes or less
Q: Are the canopies of umbrellas washable and will it fit in my table? The canopies of all of our umbrellas are easily removable with no need for tools to take off. The fabric canopy can be thrown in the wash. To dry simply put back on the frame of the umbrella and let the sun do the drying do not put in dryer. The umbrellas stems are a universal 1-1/2" inch diameter.
Q: What if my product does not arrive? DuraWeather® guarantees the successful delivery of your order with the shipping address you provide or your money back.
Q: Do the hardwood lanterns come with a remote control? Yes you only need AAA batteries.
Q: How long will it take to receive our order? Our ship dates are listed in large bold font underneath each product title name as well as on each product categories header. It is also found on our weekly newsletter if you are subscribed.
Q: What does the Grade of Wood mean on teak furniture? Lumber is graded based on the quality and appearance of the wood. These depend on various factors like the type of wood used and the number and types of defects. Our quality Grade A Perhutani Teak is free from: bow, check, crook, cup, knots, shake, split, twist, and wane.
Q: How will I assemble? Easy-to-follow assembly instructions are included with every purchase on most items. Assembly of our outdoor furniture takes approximately 3-5 minutes for chairs, and only requires a wrench. Assembly of tables, chaise lounges, swings, and more takes approximately 10-15 minutes. To ensure you have absolutely no hassle assembling our furniture we've even included simple assembly videos for certain products.
Q: Will poly furniture scratch or show marks easily? DuraWeather Poly lumber is one of the highest strength-to-density materials on the market and withstands scratching from common everyday use of plates, glasses, keys, phones and all other commonly used items. Traditional teak wood is excellent for outdoor use and has an incredible strength to density ratio and is not easily scratched or marked.
Q: How does Poly Resin compare to wood? Unlike traditional wood, DuraWeather Poly is maintenance free. You won't have to go through vigorous efforts to stain, sand, and waterproof our material every year. Not only that! You won't have moldy, rotten, insect infested furniture. Our poly resists these nasty culprits! The only wood we standby for outdoor use is Teak Grade A only as it is best for outdoor protection from nature's harsh elements and insects.
Q: What is the warranty? Our warranty varies per product. Please see our complete warranty information page