This Item Applies For 5% OFF! Automatically Applied At Checkout Ends Soon
FREE SHIPPING + NO TAX ENDS SOON (Ships in Only 24 to 48 Hours or Less!)
- MAINTENANCE FREE - Constructed of Superior Strength Commercial Grade Aluminum With Full Circumference Welding And A Stainless Steel Burner Pan. Built To Last Many Wonderful Seasons. Adjustable Heat Setting. Up to 65,000 BTU's. Self Igniting Push Button.
- REFLECTIVE CRUSHED GLASS INCLUDED! - Beautiful Fire Pit Media Glass For The Burner Makes The Flame Dance And Shimmer To Enhance The Ambiance
- CURVED GLASS WIND GUARD INCLUDED! - Don't Worry About The Wind Dying Out The Flame Our Wind Glass Guard Prevents Wind From Killing The Mood.
- ETCHED COMMERCIAL GRADE ALUMINUM LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE WOOD! - Even After Touching It You'd Swear It's Wood. Features An Exclusive Retractable Propane Tank Tray. Fire Pit Runs On A Standard 20lb Propane Tank!
- UNMATCHED DURABILITY - Ships Semi-Fully Assembled. Ships Semi-Fully Assembled. Assembly Time: Less Than 5 Minutes!
- ULTIMATE RELAXATION - An Excellent Addition To Your Home's Comfort and Appeal. Extend Your Living Quarters To The Outdoors And Enjoy Each Beautiful Season To The Fullest. Constructed with the highest quality components available.
- Have Any Questions? (#) 252-512 4191
- Width: 48" Diameter , Height: 24" Weight: 185lbs
- BTU's: Up to 65,000 - Adjustable Self Igniting!
Q: Will DuraWeather Poly Lumber fade, crack, or rust? DuraWeather Poly is 95% premium high density polyethylene with all-season additives that enable our Adirondack chairs and outdoor poly furniture to not fade, crack, peel, or warp. While our poly lumber is virtually indestructible, our 316 stainless steel hardware resists rust and corrosion, making it the ideal maintenance free patio furniture.
Q: How long do hammocks take to ship and what is the assembly time? Our hammocks and stands are shipped within 24 to 48 hours and assembly time is only 3 minutes or less
Q: Are the canopies of umbrellas washable and will it fit in my table? The canopies of all of our umbrellas are easily removable with no need for tools to take off. The fabric canopy can be thrown in the wash. To dry simply put back on the frame of the umbrella and let the sun do the drying do not put in dryer. The umbrellas stems are a universal 1-1/2" inch diameter.
Q: What if my product does not arrive? DuraWeather® guarantees the successful delivery of your order with the shipping address you provide or your money back.
Q: Do the hardwood lanterns come with a remote control? Yes you only need AAA batteries.
Q: How long will it take to receive our order? Our ship dates are listed in large bold font underneath each product title name as well as on each product categories header. It is also found on our weekly newsletter if you are subscribed.
Q: What does the Grade of Wood mean on teak furniture? Lumber is graded based on the quality and appearance of the wood. These depend on various factors like the type of wood used and the number and types of defects. Our quality Grade A Perhutani Teak is free from: bow, check, crook, cup, knots, shake, split, twist, and wane.
Q: How will I assemble? Easy-to-follow assembly instructions are included with every purchase on most items. Assembly of our outdoor furniture takes approximately 3-5 minutes for chairs, and only requires a wrench. Assembly of tables, chaise lounges, swings, and more takes approximately 10-15 minutes. To ensure you have absolutely no hassle assembling our furniture we've even included simple assembly videos for certain products.
Q: Will poly furniture scratch or show marks easily? DuraWeather Poly lumber is one of the highest strength-to-density materials on the market and withstands scratching from common everyday use of plates, glasses, keys, phones and all other commonly used items. Traditional teak wood is excellent for outdoor use and has an incredible strength to density ratio and is not easily scratched or marked.
Q: How does Poly Resin compare to wood? Unlike traditional wood, DuraWeather Poly is maintenance free. You won't have to go through vigorous efforts to stain, sand, and waterproof our material every year. Not only that! You won't have moldy, rotten, insect infested furniture. Our poly resists these nasty culprits! The only wood we standby for outdoor use is Teak Grade A only as it is best for outdoor protection from nature's harsh elements and insects.
Q: What is the warranty? Our warranty varies per product. Please see our complete warranty information page
187 Old U. S. Hwy 17, Hertford, NC 27944
United States of America
Purchasing & Sales: email@example.com
Order Statuses: Orderinquiries@duraweather.com
Commercial Sales: Commercial@duraweather.com Commercial Phone: 725-233-0269
Customer Service Hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00AM EST to 6:00PM EST
Our Customer Service Department is Closed on Sunday
(Requests for statuses of an order are typically answered within 24-48 business days. In order to ensure we help customers in a timely manner all status inquiries that have not exceeded the latest estimated ship date will not be processed)
We are dedicated to the absolute satisfaction of our customers. If you have any questions regarding our products or services please feel free to contact us. If you are calling regarding the status of an order, please note that until your furniture is completed and ships your tracking number may say 'awaiting pickup via UPS or FedEx'. Please know that we fulfill orders chronologically and work as quick as possible to provide you with our maintenance free poly furniture.