FREE SHIPPING + NO TAX ENDS SOON (Ships in Only 1 to 5 Business Days or Less!) SELLING FAST
- MAINTENANCE FREE - Constructed of Superior Strength Commercial Grade Aluminum With Full Circumference Welding And A Stainless Steel Burner Pan. Built To Last Many Wonderful Seasons. Adjustable Heat Setting. Up to 65,000 BTU's. Self Igniting Push Button.
- REFLECTIVE CRUSHED GLASS INCLUDED! - Beautiful Fire Pit Media Glass For The Burner Makes The Flame Dance And Shimmer To Enhance The Ambiance
- CURVED GLASS WIND GUARD INCLUDED! - Don't Worry About The Wind Dying Out The Flame Our Wind Glass Guard Prevents Wind From Killing The Mood.
- ETCHED COMMERCIAL GRADE ALUMINUM LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE WOOD! - Even After Touching It You'd Swear It's Wood. Features An Exclusive Retractable Propane Tank Tray. Fire Pit Runs On A Standard 20lb Propane Tank!
- UNMATCHED DURABILITY - Ships Semi-Fully Assembled. Ships Semi-Fully Assembled. Assembly Time: Less Than 5 Minutes!
- ULTIMATE RELAXATION - An Excellent Addition To Your Home's Comfort and Appeal. Extend Your Living Quarters To The Outdoors And Enjoy Each Beautiful Season To The Fullest. Constructed with the highest quality components available. Manufactured by Patio Renaissance Sunlord Leisure.
- Have Any Questions? (#) 252-512 4191
- Width: 48" Diameter , Height: 24" Weight: 185lbs
- BTU's: Up to 65,000 - Adjustable Self Igniting!
Q: Will DuraWeather poly outdoor furniture fade, crack, or rust?DuraWeather poly outdoor furniture is made from 95% premium high density polyethylene with all-season additives. This means our Adirondack furniture and outdoor poly furniture will not fade, crack, peel, or warp. While our poly lumber is virtually indestructible, our 316 stainless steel hardware resists rust and corrosion, making it the ideal maintenance-free patio furniture.
Q: How long do hammocks take to ship and what is the assembly time?
Our hammocks and stands are shipped within 24 to 48 hours and assembly time is only 3 minutes or less.
Q: Are the canopies of umbrellas washable and will it fit in my washing machine?
The canopies of all of our umbrellas are easily removable with no need for tools to take off. The fabric canopy can be thrown in the wash. To dry, simply put the umbrella canopy back on the frame of the umbrella. Do not put the umbrella canopy in the dryer. The umbrellas stems are a universal 1-1/2" inch diameter.
Q: What if my product does not arrive?
DuraWeather® guarantees the successful delivery of your order with the shipping address you provide or your money back.
Q: Do the hardwood lanterns come with a remote control?
Yes! The lanterns also require AAA batteries, which must be purchased separately.
Q: How long will it take to receive my order?
Our ship dates are listed in large bold font underneath each product title name as well as on each product categories header. It is also found on our weekly newsletter if you are subscribed.
Q: What does the grade of wood mean on teak furniture?
Lumber is graded based on the quality and appearance of the wood. This depends on various factors like the type of wood used and the number and types of defects. Our quality Grade A Perhutani Teak is free from: bow, check, crook, cup, knots, shake, split, twist, and wane.
Q: How do I assemble my new poly outdoor furniture?
Easy-to-follow assembly instructions are included with every purchase on most items. Assembly of our poly outdoor furniture takes approximately 3-5 minutes for chairs, and only requires a wrench. Assembly of tables, chaise lounges, swings, and larger sets take approximately 10-15 minutes. To ensure you have absolutely no hassle assembling our furniture, we've even included simple assembly videos for certain products.
Q: Will poly furniture scratch or show marks easily?
DuraWeather poly lumber is one of the highest strength-to-density materials on the market and withstands scratching from common everyday use of plates, glasses, keys, phones and all other commonly used items. Traditional teak wood is excellent for outdoor use and has an incredible strength to density ratio and is not easily scratched or marked.
Q: How does poly lumber compare to wood?
Unlike traditional wood, DuraWeather poly outdoor furniture is maintenance free. You won't have to go through vigorous efforts to stain, sand, and waterproof our material every year. Not only that! You won't have moldy, rotten, insect infested furniture. Our poly outdoor furniture resists these nasty culprits! The only wood we stand by for outdoor use is Teak Grade A only as it is best for outdoor protection from nature's harsh elements and insects.
Q: What is DuraWeather's product warranty?
Our warranty varies per product. Please see our complete warranty information page for more details.