FREE SHIPPING + NO TAX ENDS SOON (Quick Ship - Only 5 to 10 Business Days or Less!)
What's included: (6) Adirondack Dining Chairs (1) 65"x38" Rectangular Dining Table with Built-in Umbrella Base And Plug.
All of our dining chairs and tables are shipped pre-constructed and require easy assembly (15-25 minutes)
- PROMOTION: Choose Either (1) FREE 9' FT PUSH BUTTON TILT UMBRELLA - Six Colors Available: https://duraweather.com/collections/outdoor-furniture-accessories/products/9-push-button-tilt-octagon-umbrella
- EXQUISITE COLORS AND TEXTURES - Two Tone Color Wood Grain Looks EXACTLY Like Real Wood! Featuring Streaks of Darker Tones For A Truly Beautiful Look
- PREMIUM DURABILITY - Constructed of Superior Strength 95% Hi-Density Polyethylene (POLY WOOD) with Exclusive All-season Protectants. Never Worry About Sanding or Waterproofing Ever Again. Built To Withstand The Hottest Summers And Harshest Winters
- MAXIMUM WIND RESITANCE - Our Poly Furniture Is Excellent In Windy Regions. We use 30% More Material Than Leading Competitors Offering Longevity For Many Beautiful Seasons To Come.
- MAXIMUM RUST PROTECTION - Don't Buy A Cheap Patio Set That Corrodes Easily And Stains Your Patio or Deck. We Use An Extra Layer Of DuraWeather Powder-coat Protected 316 Marine Grade Ocean & Pool Corrosion Resistant Hardware. Don't Get Stuck With 304 Or Worse! + 100% Recyclable and Eco-friendly.
- ULTIMATE RELAXATION - Original Contour Design - An Excellent Addition To Your Home's Comfort and Appeal. Extend Your Living Quarters To The Outdoors And Enjoy Each Beautiful Season To The Fullest. Don't Want Wood Grain Texture? See Our Mocha Brown on Black or Dove Grey on White Smooth Texture Colors!
|Total With Chairs Pushed Into Table
|Diameter: 9'ft 5"in
|Total With Chairs Pulled Out
|Diameter: 11'ft 5"in
|(In Feet and Inches)
|Umbrella Hole Diameter
|Dining Chair Height
|Dining Chair Width
|Dining Chair Depth
|Inner Arm To Inner Arm
|Upper Back Width
|Lower Back Width
Q: Will DuraWeather poly outdoor furniture fade, crack, or rust?DuraWeather poly outdoor furniture is made from 95% premium high density polyethylene with all-season additives. This means our Adirondack furniture and outdoor poly furniture will not fade, crack, peel, or warp. While our poly lumber is virtually indestructible, our 316 stainless steel hardware resists rust and corrosion, making it the ideal maintenance-free patio furniture.
Q: How long do hammocks take to ship and what is the assembly time?
Our hammocks and stands are shipped within 24 to 48 hours and assembly time is only 3 minutes or less.
Q: Are the canopies of umbrellas washable and will it fit in my washing machine?
The canopies of all of our umbrellas are easily removable with no need for tools to take off. The fabric canopy can be thrown in the wash. To dry, simply put the umbrella canopy back on the frame of the umbrella. Do not put the umbrella canopy in the dryer. The umbrellas stems are a universal 1-1/2" inch diameter.
Q: What if my product does not arrive?
DuraWeather® guarantees the successful delivery of your order with the shipping address you provide or your money back.
Q: Do the hardwood lanterns come with a remote control?
Yes! The lanterns also require AAA batteries, which must be purchased separately.
Q: How long will it take to receive my order?
Our ship dates are listed in large bold font underneath each product title name as well as on each product categories header. It is also found on our weekly newsletter if you are subscribed.
Q: What does the grade of wood mean on teak furniture?
Lumber is graded based on the quality and appearance of the wood. This depends on various factors like the type of wood used and the number and types of defects. Our quality Grade A Perhutani Teak is free from: bow, check, crook, cup, knots, shake, split, twist, and wane.
Q: How do I assemble my new poly outdoor furniture?
Easy-to-follow assembly instructions are included with every purchase on most items. Assembly of our poly outdoor furniture takes approximately 3-5 minutes for chairs, and only requires a wrench. Assembly of tables, chaise lounges, swings, and larger sets take approximately 10-15 minutes. To ensure you have absolutely no hassle assembling our furniture, we've even included simple assembly videos for certain products.
Q: Will poly furniture scratch or show marks easily?
DuraWeather poly lumber is one of the highest strength-to-density materials on the market and withstands scratching from common everyday use of plates, glasses, keys, phones and all other commonly used items. Traditional teak wood is excellent for outdoor use and has an incredible strength to density ratio and is not easily scratched or marked.
Q: How does poly lumber compare to wood?
Unlike traditional wood, DuraWeather poly outdoor furniture is maintenance free. You won't have to go through vigorous efforts to stain, sand, and waterproof our material every year. Not only that! You won't have moldy, rotten, insect infested furniture. Our poly outdoor furniture resists these nasty culprits! The only wood we stand by for outdoor use is Teak Grade A only as it is best for outdoor protection from nature's harsh elements and insects.
Q: What is DuraWeather's product warranty?
Our warranty varies per product. Please see our complete warranty information page for more details.