DuraWeather Poly® 9 pc. Hampton Adirondack Extension Dining Table Set With Two Swivel Rockers
Free Shipping + No Tax (Orders Typically Ship in 16-24 Weeks or Less)
Whats included: (2) Hampton Adirondack Swivel Rockers (6) Hampton Adirondack Dining Chairs (1) Homestead 44"x76 to 100" Rectangular Adjustable Extension Dining Table with Built-in Umbrella Bases
All of our dining chairs and tables are shipped pre-constructed and require easy assembly (15-25 minutes)
- MAINTENANCE FREE - Leave Outside Year Round! - DuraWeather Poly® is constructed of Superior Strength 95% Hi-Density Polyethylene (POLY-WOOD) with Exclusive All-season Protectants. Never Worry About Sanding, Staining, or Waterproofing Ever Again. Built To Withstand The Hottest Summers And Harshest Winters
- 20 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - Our Poly Furniture Is Excellent In Windy Regions. We use 30% More Material Than Leading Competitors Offering Longevity For Many Beautiful Seasons To Come. Table Easily Extends To 100" Inches To Accommodate Up To 8 People!
- ULTIMATE UV FADE PROTECTION - Featuring UV Shield 3.0 Technology. Our Color Guard Protected Additives Protect Our Patio Furniture From Fading. PolarPro Tested in -20℉ North American Winters! Don't Get Stuck Buying New Chairs Every Year That Fade. Color is 100% Thru Material!
- MAXIMUM RUST PROTECTION - Don't Buy A Cheap Patio Set That Corrodes Easily And Stains Your Patio or Deck. We Use An Extra Layer Of DuraWeather Powder-coat Protected 316 Marine Grade Ocean & Pool Corrosion Resistant Hardware. Don't Get Stuck With 304 Or Worse! + 100% Recyclable and Eco-friendly.
- ULTIMATE RELAXATION - Original Contour Design - An Excellent Addition To Your Home's Comfort and Appeal. No Wet Cushions Needed! Extend Your Living Quarters To The Outdoors And Enjoy Each Beautiful Season To The Fullest.
- Have ANY Questions? (#) 1-760-833-2969
- Due to the global health pandemic of COVID-19 some orders may ship later than estimated.
Table : Width 44" - Depth 76" extends to 100" - Height 30" Weight : 200 lbs
Dining Chairs : Width 26" - Depth 28"D - Height 41" Weight : 40 lbs
Swivel Rockers : Width 28" - Depth 26"D - Height 41" Weight : 65 lbs
Total Weight : 570 lbs
Seat Height From Ground 17.75"
Current ship dates are estimated and are not exact. Orders may ship longer than expected due to the global health pandemic and shortage of high density polyethylene. All orders cancelled before the latest estimated ship date will incur a 30% cancellation and restocking fee.
Q: Will DuraWeather Poly Lumber fade, crack, or rust? DuraWeather Poly is 95% premium high density polyethylene with all-season additives that enable our Adirondack chairs and outdoor poly furniture to not fade, crack, peel, or warp. While our poly lumber is virtually indestructible, our 316 stainless steel hardware resists rust and corrosion, making it the ideal maintenance free patio furniture.
Q: How long will it take to receive our order? Our ship dates are listed in large bold font underneath each product title name as well as on each product categories header. It is also found on our weekly newsletter if you are subscribed.
Q: What does the Grade of Wood mean? Lumber is graded based on the quality and appearance of the wood. These depend on various factors like the type of wood used and the number and types of defects. Our quality Grade A Perhutani Teak is free from: bow, check, crook, cup, knots, shake, split, twist, and wane.
Q: How will I assemble? Easy-to-follow assembly instructions are included with every purchase. Assembly of our outdoor furniture takes approximately 3-5 minutes for chairs, and only requires a wrench. Assembly of tables, chaise lounges, swings, and more takes approximately 10-15 minutes. To ensure you have absolutely no hassle assembling our furniture we've even included simple assembly videos for certain products.
Q: Will it scratch or show marks easily? DuraWeather Poly lumber is one of the highest strength-to-density materials on the market and withstands scratching from common everyday use of plates, glasses, keys, phones and all other commonly used items. Traditional teak wood is excellent for outdoor use and has an incredible strength to density ratio and is not easily scratched or marked.
Q: How does Poly Resin compare to wood? Unlike traditional wood, DuraWeather Poly is maintenance free. You won't have to go through vigorous efforts to stain, sand, and waterproof our material every year. Not only that! You won't have moldy, rotten, insect infested furniture. Our poly resists these nasty culprits! The only wood we standby for outdoor use is Teak Grade A only as it is best for outdoor protection from nature's harsh elements and insects.
Q: What is the warranty? Our warranty varies per product. Please see our complete warranty information page
Customer Service Hours
We are dedicated to the absolute satisfaction of our customers. If you have any questions regarding our products or services please feel free to contact us. If you are calling regarding the status of an order, please note that until your furniture is completed and ships your tracking number may say 'awaiting pickup via UPS or FedEx'. Please know that we fulfill orders chronologically and work as quick as possible to provide you with our maintenance free poly furniture.
6231 McLeod Drive Suites L-M
Las Vegas, Nevada 89120
United States of America