DuraWeather® 11' Push Button Tilt Octagon Umbrella
Now! Free Shipping + No Tax (Ships In 6-8 Weeks or Less)
- Ultimate UV Protection Sunbrella® and Solefin® outdoor fabrics for top durability guaranteed. Extensive color options now available.
- Wind Protection - Maximum Coverage 11'ft Canopy Includes Built-in Wind Vents for airflow and security.
- Easy Push Button Tilt - Includes 360 degrees of shade and tilt for yourself and furniture.
- Fabric Is Easily Removable & Washable - Fabric is easily removable and can be thrown right into wash! No screws or tools needed. Maximum protection against fading: Warranty 5 Years - Sunbrella® Warranty 3 Years - Solefin®
- Maximum Rust & Corrosion Resistance - Constructed of commercial grade powder coat painted aluminum.
- Ships Semi Fully Assembled (2-5 minutes Assembly Time) - Universal 2" Diameter Stem fits in nearly any umbrella base.
- Limited One Year Warranty On All Framing.
We highly recommend that no umbrella, regardless of size or weight, ever be left unattended in the open position. In windy conditions, it is further recommended that umbrellas be closed, removed from their base, and stored, or laid horizontally. This will reduce the risk of damage to your umbrella, furniture, and other belongings or property. To ensure stability of your umbrella, please observe proper placement, and use sufficient weight (base). Wind Damage is NOT covered under any umbrella warranty.
- Open Canopy Diameter: 11'ft
- Ribs: 8
- Shape: Octagon
- Height: 104.9"
- Pole Diameter: 1.38" Top / 1.5" Bottom
- Bottom Pole: 36"
- Vent: Single Wind Vent
- Lift: Crank
- Tilt: Push Button / 2 Way Tilt
- Recommended minimum of 80 lb. base for this style
Q: Will DuraWeather Poly Lumber fade, crack, or rust? DuraWeather Poly is 95% premium high density polyethylene with all-season additives that enable our Adirondack chairs and outdoor poly furniture to not fade, crack, peel, or warp. While our poly lumber is virtually indestructible, our 316 stainless steel hardware resists rust and corrosion, making it the ideal maintenance free patio furniture.
Q: How long will it take to receive our order? Our ship dates are listed in large bold font underneath each product title name as well as on each product categories header. It is also found on our weekly newsletter if you are subscribed.
Q: What does the Grade of Wood mean? Lumber is graded based on the quality and appearance of the wood. These depend on various factors like the type of wood used and the number and types of defects. Our quality Grade A Perhutani Teak is free from: bow, check, crook, cup, knots, shake, split, twist, and wane.
Q: How will I assemble? Easy-to-follow assembly instructions are included with every purchase. Assembly of our outdoor furniture takes approximately 3-5 minutes for chairs, and only requires a wrench. Assembly of tables, chaise lounges, swings, and more takes approximately 10-15 minutes. To ensure you have absolutely no hassle assembling our furniture we've even included simple assembly videos for certain products.
Q: Will it scratch or show marks easily? DuraWeather Poly lumber is one of the highest strength-to-density materials on the market and withstands scratching from common everyday use of plates, glasses, keys, phones and all other commonly used items. Traditional teak wood is excellent for outdoor use and has an incredible strength to density ratio and is not easily scratched or marked.
Q: How does Poly Resin compare to wood? Unlike traditional wood, DuraWeather Poly is maintenance free. You won't have to go through vigorous efforts to stain, sand, and waterproof our material every year. Not only that! You won't have moldy, rotten, insect infested furniture. Our poly resists these nasty culprits! The only wood we standby for outdoor use is Teak Grade A only as it is best for outdoor protection from nature's harsh elements and insects.
Q: What is the warranty? Our warranty varies per product. Please see our complete warranty information page
Customer Service Hours
We are dedicated to the absolute satisfaction of our customers. If you have any questions regarding our products or services please feel free to contact us. If you are calling regarding the status of an order, please note that until your furniture is completed and ships your tracking number may say 'awaiting pickup via UPS or FedEx'. Please know that we fulfill orders chronologically and work as quick as possible to provide you with our maintenance free poly furniture.