- Ultimate UV Protection Sunbrella® 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic Outdoor Fabrics For Top Durability Guaranteed. Extensive Color Options Available.
- Wind Protection - Canopy Includes Double Built-in Wind Vents for Airflow and Security. Maximum Protection Against Fading: Sunbrella® 5 Year Limited Warranty.
- Includes 55lbs Umbrella Base With Wheels!
- Automatic Easy Tilt Crank - Includes 360 Degrees of Shade and Tilt for Yourself and Furniture.
- Fabric Is Easily Removable & Washable - Fabric is Easily Removable and Can Be Thrown Into Wash! No Screws or Tools Needed.
- Maximum Rust & Corrosion Resistance - Constructed of Commercial Grade Aluminum.
- Universal 1.5" Diameter Stem fits in nearly any umbrella base.
- Limited One Year Warranty On All Framing. 5 Year Limited Warranty on Fabric.
- Open Canopy Diameter: 9' Feet
- Ribs: 8
- Shape: Octagon
- Height: 101.7"
- Pole Diameter: 1.5" Top / 1.5" Bottom
- Bottom Pole: 43.5" Length Fits Nearly Any Arrangement
- Vents: Double Wind Vent
- Lift: Crank
- Umbrella Base: 55lbs! With Lockable Wheels
- Powder Coated Aluminum
- Push Button Tilt
- Infinite tilt up to 45º
- 100% Kevlar Mesh Cord
- Two piece pole
- High quality residential umbrella
We highly recommend that no umbrella, regardless of size or weight, ever be left unattended in the open position. In windy conditions, it is further recommended that umbrellas be closed, removed from their base, and stored, or laid horizontally. This will reduce the risk of damage to your umbrella, furniture, and other belongings or property. To ensure stability of your umbrella, please observe proper placement, and use sufficient weight (base). Wind Damage is NOT covered under any umbrella warranty.
Q: Will DuraWeather Poly Lumber fade, crack, or rust? DuraWeather Poly is 95% premium high density polyethylene with all-season additives that enable our Adirondack chairs and outdoor poly furniture to not fade, crack, peel, or warp. While our poly lumber is virtually indestructible, our 316 stainless steel hardware resists rust and corrosion, making it the ideal maintenance free patio furniture.
Q: How long do hammocks take to ship and what is the assembly time? Our hammocks and stands are shipped within 24 to 48 hours and assembly time is only 3 minutes or less
Q: Are the canopies of umbrellas washable and will it fit in my table? The canopies of all of our umbrellas are easily removable with no need for tools to take off. The fabric canopy can be thrown in the wash. To dry simply put back on the frame of the umbrella and let the sun do the drying do not put in dryer. The umbrellas stems are a universal 1-1/2" inch diameter.
Q: What if my product does not arrive? DuraWeather® guarantees the successful delivery of your order with the shipping address you provide or your money back.
Q: Do the hardwood lanterns come with a remote control? Yes you only need AAA batteries.
Q: How long will it take to receive our order? Our ship dates are listed in large bold font underneath each product title name as well as on each product categories header. It is also found on our weekly newsletter if you are subscribed.
Q: What does the Grade of Wood mean on teak furniture? Lumber is graded based on the quality and appearance of the wood. These depend on various factors like the type of wood used and the number and types of defects. Our quality Grade A Perhutani Teak is free from: bow, check, crook, cup, knots, shake, split, twist, and wane.
Q: How will I assemble? Easy-to-follow assembly instructions are included with every purchase on most items. Assembly of our outdoor furniture takes approximately 3-5 minutes for chairs, and only requires a wrench. Assembly of tables, chaise lounges, swings, and more takes approximately 10-15 minutes. To ensure you have absolutely no hassle assembling our furniture we've even included simple assembly videos for certain products.
Q: Will poly furniture scratch or show marks easily? DuraWeather Poly lumber is one of the highest strength-to-density materials on the market and withstands scratching from common everyday use of plates, glasses, keys, phones and all other commonly used items. Traditional teak wood is excellent for outdoor use and has an incredible strength to density ratio and is not easily scratched or marked.
Q: How does Poly Resin compare to wood? Unlike traditional wood, DuraWeather Poly is maintenance free. You won't have to go through vigorous efforts to stain, sand, and waterproof our material every year. Not only that! You won't have moldy, rotten, insect infested furniture. Our poly resists these nasty culprits! The only wood we standby for outdoor use is Teak Grade A only as it is best for outdoor protection from nature's harsh elements and insects.
Q: What is the warranty? Our warranty varies per product. Please see our complete warranty information page